The Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is ideal for cabinets, providing a reliable and durable foundation. This primer ensures a smooth and even surface for your cabinets, allowing for better adhesion and a longer-lasting finish.
Updating your kitchen or bathroom cabinets can give your space a fresh new look. However, before applying a fresh coat of paint or stain, it is essential to use a primer to create a smooth and durable surface. The Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is specifically designed for cabinets, offering superior adhesion and protection.
This primer not only prepares the surface for paint but also helps to prevent peeling and chipping over time. By using this primer, you can ensure a professional and long-lasting finish for your cabinets. We will explore the features and benefits of the Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer and how it can help you achieve the desired results for your cabinet refinishing project.
Why Use Behr Primer For Cabinets?
Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer for Cabinets is the ultimate solution for achieving a flawless and long-lasting cabinet finish. Whether you are renovating your kitchen or bathroom cabinets or simply refreshing their appearance, using Behr Primer is an essential step. This blog post will shed light on the benefits, durability enhancement, and key features of Behr Primer that make it the go-to choice for cabinet priming.
Benefits Of Using Behr Primer For Cabinets
Behr Primer for cabinets offers numerous advantages that make it stand out from other primers in the market. These benefits include:
- Excellent adhesion: Behr Primer creates a strong bond with the cabinet surface, ensuring maximum adhesion of the top coat.
- Smooth and even finish: The primer’s advanced formula helps to create a smooth and even base, eliminating any imperfections on the cabinet surface.
- Enhanced stain and tannin blocking: Behr Primer effectively seals the wood’s natural stains and tannins, preventing them from bleeding through the top coat.
- Improved coverage: With its high-quality formulation, Behr Primer provides superior coverage, allowing you to achieve the desired result with fewer coats.
- Quick drying time: The primer dries quickly, allowing you to proceed with the painting process in a timely manner.
How Behr Primer Enhances The Durability Of Cabinets
One of the primary goals when painting cabinets is to ensure their durability and longevity. Behr Primer plays a crucial role in enhancing the resilience of cabinets. Here’s how:
- Seals against moisture and humidity: Behr Primer creates a protective barrier against moisture and humidity, which is particularly important in kitchen and bathroom environments.
- Prevents peeling and chipping: By providing a solid foundation, the primer helps to minimize the risk of peeling and chipping of the top coat, ensuring your cabinets remain intact for years to come.
- Resists stains and discoloration: Behr Primer’s exceptional stain-blocking properties prevent unsightly stains and discoloration from seeping into the cabinet surface, maintaining their pristine appearance.
- Increases paint adhesion: The primer improves the adhesion of the paint to the cabinet surface, making it less likely to peel or chip over time.
Key Features Of Behr Primer That Make It Ideal For Cabinets
Behr Primer is specifically designed to meet the unique needs of cabinet priming. Its key features include:
- Superior bonding technology: The primer’s advanced bonding technology ensures excellent adhesion, creating a strong bond that withstands the rigors of daily cabinet use.
- Low odor formulation: Behr Primer is formulated with a low odor, allowing for a more pleasant painting experience.
- Sandable finish: The primer dries to a smooth and sandable finish, allowing you to easily achieve a flawless surface before applying the final coat.
- Multi-surface compatibility: Behr Primer is suitable for a variety of cabinet surfaces, including wood, laminate, and painted cabinets, making it a versatile choice.
Understanding The Different Types Of Behr Primers
Discover the different types of Behr primers for your kitchen, bath, and trim cabinets. Behr offers a specialized primer designed specifically for cabinets, ensuring a smooth and durable finish for your painting projects.
Understanding the Different Types of Behr Primers Overview of Behr’s kitchen, bath, and trim primers The perfect primer plays a crucial role in achieving a flawless paint finish for your cabinets. When it comes to kitchen, bath, and trim projects, Behr offers a range of high-quality primers designed specifically for these surfaces. Each primer is formulated to tackle the unique challenges of these areas, ensuring long-lasting durability and optimal paint adhesion. Let’s delve into the different types of Behr primers and understand how they work on cabinets. How each type of Behr primer works on cabinets 1. Behr Kitchen, Bath & Trim Stain-Blocking Primer and Sealer This primer is specially formulated to resist stains and block tannin bleed, making it ideal for cabinets with existing stains or discoloration. Its advanced stain-blocking technology helps maintain the original beauty of your cabinets while providing a smooth and even base for paint. Its exceptional adhesion properties ensure a strong bond between the primer, cabinet surface, and subsequent layers of paint. 2. Behr Kitchen, Bath & Trim Interior Stain-Blocking Primer and Sealer If you’re dealing with cabinets prone to moisture, humidity, or frequent cleaning, this interior primer is the perfect solution. With its mildew-resistant properties, it helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew on your cabinets. Its stain-blocking capabilities hide previous stains and provide an excellent surface for your paint. This primer seals porous surfaces, allowing the paint to adhere firmly to the cabinet, ensuring long-lasting beauty and protection. Choosing the Right Type of Behr Primer for Your Specific Cabinet Project When selecting the appropriate Behr primer for your cabinets, consider the specific requirements of your project. Below are some factors to consider: 1. Surface Condition: Assess the condition of your cabinets. If they have stains, discoloration, or touch-ups, Behr Kitchen, Bath & Trim Stain-Blocking Primer, and Sealer can effectively hide and block them. 2. Moisture and Humidity Levels: For cabinets in areas prone to moisture or high humidity, such as bathrooms or kitchens, opt for Behr Kitchen, Bath & Trim Interior Stain-Blocking Primer and Sealer. It provides the necessary protection against mold and mildew growth. 3. Cleaning Frequency: Cabinets that require regular cleaning due to grease or grime buildup can benefit from both types of primers. However, the kitchen, bath, and trim primer with its mildew-resistant properties offer extra protection. 4. Type of Paint: Consider the type of paint you plan to use. Both types of Behr primers are compatible with a variety of paints, including latex and oil-based paints. In conclusion, understanding the different types of Behr primers is essential for achieving the best results for your cabinet painting project. Whether you need to block stains, resist moisture, or prevent mold and mildew growth, Behr offers primers designed to meet these challenges head-on. By selecting the right primer for your specific cabinet project, you can ensure a durable and flawless finish that will stand the test of time.
Preparing Cabinets For Primer Application
Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is an essential step in preparing cabinets for primer application. This high-quality primer ensures proper adhesion and a smooth base for painting, enhancing the longevity and finish of your cabinets.
Cleaning And Degreasing Cabinets Before Priming
Before applying Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer for Cabinets, it is crucial to thoroughly clean and degrease your cabinets. This ensures that the primer adheres properly and provides a smooth, long-lasting finish.
- Remove all items from the cabinets.
- Wipe down the surfaces with a mild detergent or cleaner, ensuring to remove any built-up grease, dirt, or grime.
- Rinse the cabinets with clean water and allow them to dry completely.
- For stubborn grease or residue, you may need to use a degreaser or a mixture of vinegar and water. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and test on a small, inconspicuous area first.
Sanding And Smoothing The Cabinet Surface
After cleaning, sanding the cabinet surface helps to smooth out any imperfections and create a suitable surface for the primer to adhere to.
- Use fine-grit sandpaper (such as 150 or 220 grit) to gently sand the cabinet surfaces. Sand in the direction of the wood grain.
- Focus on areas with rough patches, scratches, or flaking paint. The goal is to create a smooth and even surface.
- Wipe away any dust with a clean microfiber cloth.
Filling Any Holes Or Imperfections In The Wood
Prior to applying the primer, it is essential to fill any holes, dents, or imperfections in the wood. This helps achieve a seamless finish after painting.
- Use a wood filler or putty that matches the color of your cabinets.
- Apply the filler with a putty knife, ensuring to level it with the surface of the cabinet.
- Allow the filler to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Sand the filled areas lightly to blend them with the rest of the cabinet surface.
Properly Taping Off And Protecting Surrounding Areas
Before starting the priming process, it’s vital to protect surrounding areas from accidental paint splatters or drips. Properly taping off and covering areas ensures a clean and professional-looking finish.
- Carefully apply painter’s tape along the edges of cabinets, walls, and other surfaces that should not be painted.
- Cover countertops, floors, and nearby objects with drop cloths or plastic sheets.
- Ensure the tape and covers are securely in place to prevent any paint seepage that could mar adjacent surfaces.
Step-by-step Guide To Applying Behr Primer To Cabinets
When it comes to transforming your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, using the right primer is crucial for achieving a flawless and durable finish. Behr Kitchen Bath and Trim Primer for Cabinets is specifically designed to provide excellent adhesion and a smooth surface for painting. In this step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the process of applying Behr primer to your cabinets, ensuring a professional-looking result that will stand the test of time.
Tools And Materials Needed For The Application Process
Before you begin the priming process, it’s essential to gather all the necessary tools and materials. Here’s a list of what you’ll need:
Proper Techniques For Applying Behr Primer To Cabinets
Now that you have gathered your tools and materials, it’s time to dive into the application process. Follow these proper techniques for applying Behr primer to your cabinets:
- Clean the cabinets: Use a mixture of mild detergent and water to clean the cabinet surfaces thoroughly. Remove any grease, dirt, or stains that may hinder the primer’s adhesion.
- Sand the cabinets: Lightly sand the cabinet surfaces with a fine-grit sandpaper. This helps to create a smooth and even surface for the primer to adhere to. Be sure to remove any sanding dust using a tack cloth or lint-free cloth.
- Protect surrounding areas: Cover the surrounding areas with a drop cloth or plastic sheeting to prevent any accidental primer splatters or spills.
- Tape off edges: Use painter’s tape to mask off any hinges, hardware, or areas you don’t want to be primed.
- Apply Behr primer: Stir the Behr Kitchen Bath and Trim Primer for Cabinets thoroughly before use. Use a paintbrush to cut in along the edges and corners of the cabinets and a mini roller for larger surfaces. Apply the primer in thin, even coats, following the grain of the wood.
- Allow the primer to dry: Consult the drying time recommended on the Behr primer can. It’s important to let the primer dry completely before proceeding to the next steps.
Drying And Curing Times For Behr Primer
The drying and curing times for Behr primer can vary depending on factors such as temperature, humidity, and the number of coats applied. As a general guideline, allow the primer to dry for at least 2-4 hours before applying paint. However, it’s best to consult the specific instructions on the product packaging for accurate drying and curing time recommendations.
Sanding And Preparing Cabinets For Paint After Priming
Once the Behr primer has dried and cured, it’s time to sand and prepare the cabinets for painting. Follow these steps:
- Lightly sand the primed surface using fine-grit sandpaper. This helps to smooth out any imperfections and provides a better surface for paint adhesion.
- Wipe away any sanding dust using a tack cloth or lint-free cloth.
- Inspect the surface for any remaining rough spots or uneven areas. If necessary, repeat the sanding process until the surface is smooth and ready for paint.
By following this step-by-step guide, you can ensure that your cabinets receive the proper surface preparation and achieve optimal paint adhesion. Whether you’re looking to refresh the look of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets or completely transform them with a new color, Behr Kitchen Bath and Trim Primer for Cabinets is an excellent choice for a professional-quality finish.
Top Tips For Achieving A Professional Finish With Behr Primer
When it comes to painting cabinets, a high-quality primer is the key to achieving a professional and long-lasting finish. Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer for Cabinets is the ideal choice for preparing your cabinets for a fresh coat of paint. Not only does it provide excellent adhesion and durability, but it also helps to block stains and odors, ensuring a flawless paint job.
How To Achieve A Smooth And Even Coat Of Primer
Applying primer may seem like a straightforward task, but to achieve a smooth and even coat, there are a few key steps you need to follow. Take a look at these top tips:
- Start by cleaning the cabinets thoroughly to remove any dirt, grease, or grime. Use a mild detergent and warm water, and make sure to rinse them well.
- Before you begin applying the primer, it’s important to properly prepare the surface. Sand the cabinets lightly with fine-grit sandpaper to create a smooth and slightly rough texture that allows the primer to adhere better. Wipe away any dust with a clean cloth.
- Use a high-quality brush or roller to apply the Behr primer. Start with the edges and corners of the cabinets, then move on to the flat surfaces. Apply the primer in thin, even coats, ensuring complete coverage. Avoid overloading the brush or roller to prevent drips or streaks.
- Allow the primer to dry completely between coats. This ensures proper adhesion and prevents the paint from peeling or chipping in the future. Check the instructions on the primer can for the recommended drying time.
- After the final coat of primer has dried, lightly sand the surface again to remove any imperfections and create a smooth finish. Wipe away any dust with a clean, dry cloth before proceeding to paint.
Avoiding Common Mistakes When Applying Behr Primer
Even with the best primer in hand, mistakes can still happen if proper precautions are not taken. Here are some common mistakes to avoid when applying Behr primer:
- Avoid applying the primer too thickly. Thick coats can lead to uneven drying and a textured finish.
- Don’t rush the drying time between coats. Applying paint or additional coats too soon can result in poor adhesion and a less durable finish.
- Ensure proper ventilation in the painting area. Lack of ventilation can affect drying time and lead to a longer curing process.
- Always use the recommended application tools for the primer. Using low-quality brushes or rollers can result in streaks and uneven application.
- Do not overlook the importance of proper surface preparation. Skipping cleaning and sanding can lead to poor adhesion, causing the primer to peel or chip over time.
Best Practices For Achieving A Professional Look With Primer
To ensure a truly professional finish with Behr primer, consider these best practices:
|Work in a clean and well-lit area||A clean and well-lit work area helps you spot imperfections and ensure uniform coverage.|
|Inspect each coat of primer||After each coat of primer, inspect the surface for any missed spots, streaks, or drips. Touch up as needed before proceeding to paint.|
|Use high-quality paint and follow proper painting techniques||Pairing Behr primer with high-quality paint and following proper painting techniques will help deliver a professional and long-lasting finish.|
|Apply multiple thin coats of paint||By applying multiple thin coats of paint, you can achieve a smoother and more even finish. Allow each coat to dry fully before applying the next.|
By following these top tips and best practices, you can achieve a professional finish with Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer for Cabinets. Whether you’re updating your kitchen or adding a fresh look to your bathroom, a well-prepared surface and a high-quality primer are the secrets to achieving excellent results.
Comparing Behr Primer To Other Cabinet Primers
When it comes to choosing the best primer for cabinets, Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is a top contender. Known for its exceptional quality and performance, Behr primer stands out among other brands in the market. In this section, we will compare Behr primer to other cabinet primers, highlighting its advantages, price, availability, and customer reviews.
Understanding The Advantages Of Behr Primer Over Other Brands
Behr primer for cabinets offers several key advantages that set it apart from other brands. Firstly, it provides excellent adhesion, ensuring that the paint adheres smoothly to your cabinets and lasts for a long time. The high bonding formula of Behr primer helps to prevent issues such as chipping and peeling, giving your cabinets a professional finish.
Besides its superior adhesion, Behr primer also offers exceptional stain-blocking capabilities. It efficiently covers and seals stains, including water stains, nicotine stains, and tannin bleeds, providing a clean and even surface for painting. This feature is particularly beneficial if you are transforming dark or discolored cabinets into a lighter shade.
How Behr Primer Compares In Terms Of Price And Availability
In terms of price, Behr primer for cabinets is competitively priced compared to other reputable brands. While it may not be the cheapest option in the market, the quality and performance it offers make it a worthwhile investment. With Behr primer, you can expect excellent coverage and durability, ensuring that your cabinets remain stunning for years to come.
As for availability, Behr products are widely available both online and in physical stores. You can easily find Behr primer for cabinets at major home improvement retailers and their online platforms. This convenience and accessibility make Behr primer a popular choice for homeowners and professionals alike.
Customer Reviews And Testimonials Of Behr Primer For Cabinets
Don’t just take our word for it – let’s hear what the customers have to say. Behr primer for cabinets has garnered positive reviews and testimonials from numerous users. Customers praise its ease of application, smooth coverage, and excellent performance. Many have reported that their cabinets look professionally painted after using Behr primer.
Users have also highlighted the durability of Behr primer, with their painted cabinets still looking fresh and vibrant even after years of use. This is a testament to the quality of the product and reinforces its value for money.
In conclusion, Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer for cabinets offers several advantages over other brands, including exceptional adhesion, stain-blocking capabilities, competitive pricing, and wide availability. Positive customer reviews further validate its effectiveness and reliability. If you want to achieve professional-looking cabinets that stand the test of time, Behr primer is the choice for you.
Key Considerations When Using Behr Primer On Cabinets
When using Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer for cabinets, there are key considerations to keep in mind. Make sure to properly prepare the surface by cleaning and sanding the cabinets, and use a high-quality brush or roller for application.
Allow sufficient drying time before applying the paint for a smooth and durable finish.
Key Considerations When Using Behr Primer on Cabinets When it comes to priming cabinets, Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is a top choice among homeowners and professionals. This versatile product provides a smooth and durable surface for painting, ensuring a long-lasting and professional finish. However, there are some key considerations to keep in mind when using Behr primer on cabinets.
Environmental Considerations When Using Behr Primer
When using Behr primer on cabinets, it is important to consider its environmental impact. This water-based primer is low in volatile organic compounds (VOCs), making it a more eco-friendly option compared to solvent-based primers. By using Behr primer, you can minimize your carbon footprint and contribute to healthier indoor air quality.
Proper Storage And Disposal Of Behr Primer
To maintain the quality of your Behr primer and ensure its longevity, proper storage is essential. Store the product in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Additionally, make sure the lid is tightly sealed after each use to prevent drying and contamination. When it comes to disposing of Behr primer, it is important to follow local regulations regarding hazardous waste. Contact your local waste management facility to find out how to properly dispose of unused or expired primer. Do not dispose of it in regular trash or pour it down the drain, as it can be harmful to the environment.
Safety Precautions For Handling Behr Primer During Application
When handling Behr primer during application, it is important to prioritize safety. Follow these precautions to ensure a safe and hassle-free painting experience:
- Wear protective clothing, including gloves and goggles, to avoid direct contact with the primer.
- Work in a well-ventilated area to minimize the inhalation of fumes.
- Avoid smoking or open flames near the area where the primer is being applied.
- If sensitivity or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention.
- Keep the primer out of the reach of children and pets.
By adhering to these safety precautions, you can confidently apply Behr primer on your cabinets without any concerns about your well-being or the well-being of those around you. In conclusion, when using Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer on cabinets, it is important to consider the product’s environmental impact, proper storage and disposal methods, and the necessary safety precautions while handling and applying it. By taking these key considerations into account, you can achieve professional-looking results on your cabinet painting project while minimizing any negative impact on the environment.
How Behr Primer For Cabinets Can Transform Your Kitchen Or Bathroom
If you’re looking to update the look of your kitchen or bathroom without a complete renovation, Behr Primer for Cabinets is the solution you’ve been waiting for. This high-quality primer is formulated specifically for cabinets, and its unique properties can transform the appearance and lifespan of your cabinets. In this blog post, we’ll explore how applying Behr Primer can update the look of your cabinets, showcase before and after examples of cabinets primed with Behr Primer, and discuss the impact of this primer on the longevity and durability of your cabinets.
Before And After Examples Of Cabinets Primed With Behr Primer
Behr Primer for Cabinets has the power to completely rejuvenate the look of your cabinets. No matter what color or finish your cabinets currently have, this primer can create a smooth and flawless base for your new paint or stain. Let’s take a look at some stunning before and after examples:
As you can see, Behr Primer brings new life to tired and outdated cabinets, creating a fresh canvas for your desired finish. Whether you want to go for a contemporary look or a timeless classic, Behr Primer for Cabinets is the first step to achieving your dream kitchen or bathroom.
How Applying Behr Primer Can Update The Look Of Your Cabinets
Applying Behr Primer to your cabinets is a simple and effective way to update their appearance. This primer is specifically designed to bond to the surface of your cabinets, creating a smooth and durable base for paint or stain. Here’s why Behr Primer is the ideal choice for your cabinet transformation:
- Adhesion: Behr Primer adheres exceptionally well to various cabinet materials, including wood, laminate, and previously painted surfaces. It ensures that your new finish will stay in place for years to come.
- Smooth finish: This primer fills in any imperfections on the surface of your cabinets, such as scratches or dents. It creates an even base for your paint or stain, resulting in a smooth and professional-looking finish.
- Color vibrancy: Behr Primer enhances the color vibrancy of your chosen paint or stain. It allows the true colors to shine through, giving your cabinets a stunning and eye-catching appearance.
By choosing Behr Primer for your cabinet update, you can easily achieve a refreshed and modern look that will impress both you and your guests.
The Impact Of Behr Primer On The Longevity And Durability Of Cabinets
Behr Primer for Cabinets not only improves the aesthetics of your cabinets but also enhances their longevity and durability. Here’s how this primer ensures your cabinets will withstand the test of time:
- Protection: Behr Primer creates a protective barrier on the surface of your cabinets, guarding against everyday wear and tear, moisture, and scratches. It helps prevent damage, ensuring your cabinets maintain their beauty for years.
- Increased durability: By providing a strong foundation, Behr Primer increases the durability of your cabinets. Whether you have high-traffic areas or active households, your cabinets will be able to withstand daily use without losing their allure.
- Easier maintenance: The smooth finish created by Behr Primer makes cleaning and maintenance a breeze. Any spills, splatters, or fingerprints can be easily wiped away, keeping your cabinets looking fresh and new.
Investing in Behr Primer for your cabinets is not only a style choice but also a practical one. It ensures your cabinets remain functional, beautiful, and resistant to the challenges of everyday life.
Frequently Asked Questions On What Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer For Cabinets
What Is The Purpose Of Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer For Cabinets?
Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer for Cabinets is designed to provide a smooth and durable base coat for painting cabinets, ensuring excellent adhesion and long-lasting finish.
How Does Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer For Cabinets Work?
This primer has advanced bonding technology that allows it to adhere to a variety of surfaces, including laminate and glossy finishes and creates a strong foundation for paint.
Can Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer Be Used On All Types Of Cabinets?
Yes, Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is suitable for use on all types of cabinets, including wood, laminate, melamine, and previously painted surfaces.
Is It Necessary To Sand The Cabinets Before Applying Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer?
Sanding is recommended to ensure a smooth surface and improve adhesion, especially if the cabinets have a glossy finish or if there are any rough areas.
How Many Coats Of Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer Should Be Applied?
One coat of primer is usually sufficient, but for darker or stained cabinets, a second coat may be required for better coverage and uniformity.
How Long Does Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer Take To Dry?
The primer typically dries to the touch within 30 minutes to 1 hour, but it is recommended to wait at least 24 hours before applying paint for optimal results.
Can Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer Be Tinted?
Yes, Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer can be tinted to match the desired paint color, helping to enhance the coverage and final appearance of the painted cabinets.
What Type Of Paint Can Be Applied Over Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer?
Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is compatible with various types of paints, including latex, acrylic, and oil-based paints, allowing you to choose the finish and sheen you prefer.
Does Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer Have Any Odor?
Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer have a low-odor formula, making it ideal for use in enclosed spaces like kitchens and bathrooms without causing strong odors or fumes.
How Long Can Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer Be Stored?
When properly sealed and stored in a cool, dry place, Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer can be stored for up to one year, ensuring its freshness and effectiveness.
To sum up, Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer is the perfect solution for cabinets. Its high-quality formula ensures excellent adhesion, durability, and resistance to moisture and heat. Whether you’re a professional or a DIY enthusiast, this primer will provide a smooth and long-lasting finish, enhancing the overall appearance of your kitchen or bathroom cabinets.
So why wait? Give your cabinets a fresh new look with Behr Kitchen Bath And Trim Primer today!